This wiki is under a huge renovation. Please help contribute by clicking on the "edit" button on the top of any unprotected article or the "contribute" button on the top left of any page. All contributions would be greatly appreciated.
However, if one attempts to vandalise the wiki, he/she will be blocked.
Welcome to the Elements Wiki, <insert name here>!
We're a collaborative community website dedicated to share useful and insightful knowledge the elements on the periodic table, its isotopes and much more that anyone, including you, <insert name here>, can edit. Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started!
416 articles since July 22, 2009.
Please do not insert false information of any sort. False information includes:
- Naming elements that haven't been officially named yet.
- Posting information about future elements without any reputable resources.
For a full list of the policies, see here. It will result in a warning, and, if done multiple times, a block will result for a certain period of time. If there is a vandal, please go here to report it.
Good luck, and happy editing!
News and History
|Featured article candidates are now out! Click here to see the candidates and vote on which one you think is best!|
- July 22, 2013 - Elements Wiki's 4th anniversary!!
- December 15, 2012 - Drtony999 becomes the new owner and administrator of this wiki.
- May 31, 2012 - Ununhexium (Uuh) is renamed to livermorium (Lv) by IUPAC.
- May 30, 2012 - Ununquadium (Uuq) is renamed to flerovium (Fl) by IUPAC.
- April 9, 2010 - Ununseptium (Uus) is discovered at the Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions.
- February 19, 2010 - Ununbium (Uub) is renamed to copernicium (Cn) by IUPAC.
- July 22, 2009 - Dser created the wiki.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the "About" page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
To Do List
Recent Activity See all >
- Triunoctium 3 days ago
- Unpenttrium 3 days ago
- Unquadennium 3 days ago
- Unquadoctium 3 days ago
- Unquadpentium 3 days ago
- Extended periodic table
- Super extended periodic table
- Group 6
- List of elements
- Isotopes of biunoctium
Neutronium is the name of a theoretical element composed mainly of neutrons. The name nilium and the symbol n was given as the temporary name and symbol of the predicted radioactive element. The element was suggested by Andreas von Antropoffin 1926 (before the neutron was officially discovered). Read more...
An image of a stylised helium atom.
The Alkali Metals Wiki
The Alkaline Earth Metals Wiki
Transition Metals Wiki
The Lanthanides Wiki
The Actinides Wiki
Transuranic Elements Wiki
Transuranium Elements Wiki
Transactinide Elements Wiki